Maintaining your car is instrumental in ensuring that it gets to service you for a long time to come. As a Mitsubishi owner, the following tips will help you give proper care to your much-cherished automobile. Below are DIY tricks to maintain your car.
Cleaning the Interior
You can keep the interior of your Mitsubishi looking crisp and clean using the following handy tips;
- Clean vinyl, fabric, leather, flocked and plastic parts using a soft cloth that has been soaked in lukewarm water. Make sure to add a small amount of neutral detergent to the water.
- You should not use protectants, cleaners, or conditioners that contain wax or silicone. These are products that can cause annoying reflections and may end up obscuring your vision.
- The Mitsubishi carpet should be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner, and a rug cleaner used to remove any stains that could be present.
- Grease and oil can easily be removed from the carpets by dabbing at them lightly with a colorfast, clean cloth together with a stain remover.
Washing Your Vehicle Exterior
You can maintain the exterior of the Mitsubishi by;
- You need to clean the vehicle surface immediately if it comes into contact with dust, soot, bird droppings, iron powder or any chemical substances that may be corrosive.
- Once you are done washing the automobile, you need to make sure that you do away with all traces of detergent or soap and then proceed to wipe it using a dry, soft cloth.
- You also need to clean the door flanges and joints after washing the body, as well as the engine hood where dirt is likely to hide.
- If you reside along the Singapore coast, it will be important to make sure that you wash the vehicle on a regular basis. The wind born spray emanating from the sea is capable of distributing the sea salt for a distance of up to twenty kilometers from the seashore.